Adsense

Thursday 11 December 2014

Living Above Reproach

According to Solomon, we have to guard our heart, which is guarding our eyes, speak, ear. As a Christian we have to reproach in all areas. Living according to Jesus.

Philippians 2:14-18
14 Do everything without grumbling or arguing, 15 so that you may become blameless and pure, “children of God without fault in a warped and crooked generation.”[c] Then you will shine among them like stars in the sky16 as you hold firmly to the word of life. And then I will be able to boast on the day of Christ that I did not run or labor in vain. 17 But even if I am being poured out like a drink offering on the sacrifice and service coming from your faith, I am glad and rejoice with all of you. 18 So you too should be glad and rejoice with me.

This verse are always guard our heart, and not to be grumbling and arguing. life a live above reproach.
Did people see me as someone who always grumbling or complaining?
 whatever we are doing today, it reflect our heart, and how close we are to God.
Learn the benefits of doubt.

 Do I have people in my life that giving benefit of doubt?
 walk in the age long enough and it will fall.
 Am I changing to be more and more like God or the other way around? It is time to create some distance to far from what makes distance to be like Jesus.
Be undervalue the weakness.
Do not let the environment dictates your holiness

No comments:

Post a Comment