Adsense

Monday 22 September 2014

Friendship or Facebook

Real friendship
Proverbs 14:24
One who has unreliable friends soon comes to ruin,
 but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother.
Qualities of AHAVE [friend closer than a brother]
1. Deep relationship
1 Samuel 18:1
18 After David had finished talking with Saul, Jonathan became one in spirit with David, and he loved him as himself.
Do I have a have relationship with my small group? if I can’t deep with my brothers, how do I can lead them deeply? We need to learn deeper question.
2. Courage to speak the truth in love
Proverbs 27:5-6
5 Better is open rebuke
 than hidden love.
6 Wounds from a friend can be trusted,
 but an enemy multiplies kisses.
3. Willing to sacrifice
John 15:13
13 Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment